Join some old friends from the first two books in the series, including Hermione Hedgehog and Terry the Toad, as they continue their adventures in Brick Kiln Brook and Dingle Ditch.
• Join Cyril the Squirrel as he searches for a new home and his friends get together to help him find the perfect place.
• Follow mischievous Rory the Dog as he escapes his lead when outside the supermarket and causes trouble when he sneaks in to find his owner.
• Herman the Hedgehog gets himself into bother when he’s locked in the shed, what will his mum say when he goes home the next morning full of tales to tell about where he’s been?
• Meet Percy the Parakeet who finds himself lost in a garden but is taken to a new home where he meets Polly, his new lifelong friend.
• A unique additional educational tool is the glossary at the back of the book. This explains the highlighted word in green in the text, so the readers are able to expand their vocabulary. This makes the content educational as well as fun.
This is the third book in the Tales of Brick Kiln Brook and Dingle Ditch series continuing the educational, green and wildlife theme.
Each of the stories looks at how animals interact with each other and encourages children to learn about wildlife and how to treat the animals living alongside them, in turn helping them to integrate better with their peers.